The Apps Creator ("TAC™") is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the safest and most powerful online experience. This Privacy Statement applies to SpotNS50™ and governs data collection and usage. By using SpotNS50™, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
- SpotNS50™ collects personally identifiable information, such as your email address, name, home and/or work address and/or telephone number. SpotNS50™ may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and/or favourites.
- There is information about your device’s hardware and software that is automatically collected by SpotNS50™. This information can include: your IP address, domain names and/or access times. This information is used by SpotNS50™ for the operation of the system and the service, to maintain quality of the system and the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of SpotNS50™.
- Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information and/or personally sensitive data through the SpotNS50™ public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others. Note: TAC™ does not read any of your private online communications.
- TAC™ encourages you to review the privacy statements of sites you choose to link to from SpotNS50™ so that you can understand how those sites collect, use and share your information. TAC™ is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Websites outside of SpotNS50™ and SpotNS50™ applications and/or sites.
Use of your Personal Information
- TAC™ collects and uses your personal information to operate SpotNS50™ and deliver the services you have requested. TAC™ also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from TAC™ and its affiliates. TAC™ may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of the current system and services and/or of potential new services that may be offered.
- TAC™ does not sell, rent and/or lease its customer lists to third parties. TAC™ may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (email, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, TAC™ may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to TAC™, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- TAC™ does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, and/or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
- TAC™ may keep track of the sites and pages our customers visit within SpotNS50™, in order to determine what SpotNS50™ functions and services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within SpotNS50™ to customers whose behaviour indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
- SpotNS50™ will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal processes served on SpotNS50™ or the associated site(s); (b) protect and defend the rights and/or property of TAC™; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of TAC™, and/or the public.
- One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize SpotNS50™ pages, or register with SpotNS50™ to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same SpotNS50™, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use SpotNS50™ features that you have customized.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of SpotNS50™ features or services or Web sites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
SpotNS50™ secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use and/or disclosure. SpotNS50™ secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled and secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use and/or disclosure. When personal information is transmitted to other Web sites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Changes to this Statement
TAC™ will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. We encourage you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how TAC™ is protecting your information.
TAC™ welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. Please contact TAC™ at [email protected]. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy any problem reported or comments provided.